If you haven’t already heard … Terra Nova in Troy have moved its Sunday morning services from Revolution Hall to the Troy Boys & Girls Club.
Here’s what you need to know:
– ADDRESS: 1700 7th Ave, TROY, NY 12180 Plug this address into your GPS or maps app and it will guide to the main entrance on 7th Ave.
– SERVICE TIME: 10AM There will be only one service on Sunday mornings.
– PARKING ON STREET There is street parking on 6th Ave, 7th Ave, and State St.
– ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SUNDAY SERVICES HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED With a bigger space to meet in, and with the recent changes in the recommended social distance adherences, there is no longer a pressing need to monitor capacity limits. Thus, we have discontinued pre-registration for services.
– CHRISTIAN EDUCATION CLASSES ARE HELD DURING SERVICE TIME For the first time in Terra-Troy’s history, Terra Kids will be in the same building as our Sunday services and will coincide with service time.
– THERE ARE TWO (2) ENTRANCES The main entrance is on the east side of the building off of 7th Ave for those coming directly into the service space.
There is also an entrance on the west side of the building off of 6th Ave. This is the preferred door for parents to enter to drop off children who will be attending Terra Kids.
– SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE LIVE STREAMED If you are unable to attend on a Sunday morning you can join us digitally, in real-time, on our YouTube Channel.
– MASKS AND DISTANCING Our protocols will (for now) remain the same: Masks on at all times other than when seated during the sermon, 3-foot social distance encouraged at all times possible, and chairs/rows will be spread out as best as the space allows.
This is a big change for our church and there will likely be some temporary learning curves with this growth. But we are prayerful, hopeful, and expectant that our ultimate mission of making more and better disciples of Jesus will be served well with this move.